Fix7 and Oracle problem

Hi all,

I'm a new Fix-programmer and i'm working on a projct where i have to make a few changes and additions to an excisting application.

I have setup a test-enviroment with a scada server/client, a PLC and an Oracle database.

But when i try to use the Oracle database in a picture with the following command

#GN_SQL_ERR = SQL(#GS_DB_STATE,"INSERT","time,JOURNALTYPE,USEDPARMS","lmes.maintenance","' #SS_TD','TEST',0",0,"")

i get the following error "failed to get scu configuration for fix".

everything else seems to be working, but this line fails.

I hope this is enough information

Anyone who can explain what i might am doing wrong?

Best regards

Søren Larsen

Reply to
sla

SQL(#GS_DB_STATE,"INSERT","time,JOURNALTYPE,USEDPARMS","lmes.maintenance","'

Problem solved.

the #GS_DB_STATE was pointing to a ODBC-DNS different than the one i had created.

/Søren

Reply to
sla