Fix7 and Oracle problem

Hi all,
I'm a new Fix-programmer and i'm working on a projct where i have to make a few changes and additions to an excisting application.
I have setup a test-enviroment with a scada server/client, a PLC and an Oracle database.
But when i try to use the Oracle database in a picture with the following command
#GN_SQL_ERR SQL(#GS_DB_STATE,"INSERT","time,JOURNALTYPE,USEDPARMS","lmes.maintenance","' #SS_TD','TEST',0",0,"")
i get the following error "failed to get scu configuration for fix".
everything else seems to be working, but this line fails.
I hope this is enough information
Anyone who can explain what i might am doing wrong?
Best regards
Sren Larsen

SQL(#GS_DB_STATE,"INSERT","time,JOURNALTYPE,USEDPARMS","lmes.maintenance","'
Problem solved.
the #GS_DB_STATE was pointing to a ODBC-DNS different than the one i had created.
/Sren