H-Inf Controller

The H-inf solution in effect minimizes the effects of a worst case
disturbance.
How can one design a H-Inf controller to attenuate specific disturbance
waveforms ? In other words, if I know I have an unknown step disturbance or
a triangular waveform to reject, how would I go about doing that.
One possible way to deal with would be to incorporate an internal model. Is
this the only way?
I would appreciate any pointers to papers or literature that addresses the
above,
thanks in advance
lt
Reply to