Motors Book

I just made a recommendation on another group for "Electric Machines: Steady-State Theory and Dynamic Performance" by Mulukutla S. Sarma, WCB
Publishers, 1985. This book has served me well, but I use it because every 5 years or so I need to know this stuff and the book reminds me what I used to know.
I was wondering if the group has recommendations for motor design books, mostly for use by motion control engineers who need to specify and control motors. Something that includes modern electronic drives might be good, too. The ideal book would be one that I could recommend to a reasonably intellegent working engineer who needs to pick this stuff up on their own to do a specific job.
Thanks in advance.
-------------------------------------- Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdesign.com
begin 666 Tim Wescott.vcf M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..E=E<V-O='0[5&EM#0I&3CI4 M:6T@5V5S8V]T= T*14U!24P[4%)%1CM)3E1%4DY%5#IT:6U =V5S8V]T=&1E K<VEG;BYC;VT-"E)%5CHR,# T,#,P,E0Q-S R,S1:#0I%3D0Z5D-!4D0-"@`` ` end