Hovering Helicopter Example

http://wikis.controltheorypro.com/index.php?title=Helicopter_Hover_Example
I've created a hovering helicopter example at the link above. It
includes modeling dynamics, an m-file, and 2 Simulink models. I design a pitch attitude controller based on the polynomial design method and create a feedforward command by integrating a gyro output.
This was created in response to a question on how to automate the hovering.