input/output relation in process?

Hi,

I have a proces of heating af transmitter in an owen.

When I step the owen, there is naturally a delay before the heat effecting the transmitters temperature and the output signal, and it could look like this

for i=1:1:100, Tsensor=20+60*(1-exp(-0,04 * i)*(cos(0,02 * i)+sin(0,02 * i ))); ysensor=0,03*Tsensor+0,05; end

Using system identification toolbox I can estimate a state-space model using

50% of the samples for example, which fits the validation data satisfactory.

But how do I then find the relationship between the "input" (temperature) and output, the factors 0,03 and 0,05 in the example above. (I would be pleased by a MatLab solution as well)

And of course, sorry for my english :)

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis Kristensen