Integrator-Pole-Zero Processes

I'm trying to find some resources about Integrator-Pole-Zero Processes, and can't quite find the appropriate search terms yielding more resources for me to understand the material. I tried scouring through the two textbooks that I have on control systems from the courses, but couldn't quite find them. It would be great to hear from your advices and practical experiences on them. Thanks!

Reply to
ssylee

I have a control book from Philps and Nagle that that uses a simple motor position model for many of its examples. T(s)=3DK/(s*(s+1)) This is a type 1 single pole system or integrating single pole system. Level control applications also fit into this category where the tank is the integraor.

what do you specifically want to know?

Peter Nachtwey

Reply to
pnachtwey