Integrator-Pole-Zero Processes

I'm trying to find some resources about Integrator-Pole-Zero Processes, and can't quite find the appropriate search terms yielding
more resources for me to understand the material. I tried scouring through the two textbooks that I have on control systems from the courses, but couldn't quite find them. It would be great to hear from your advices and practical experiences on them. Thanks!

I have a control book from Philps and Nagle that that uses a simple motor position model for many of its examples. T(s)=K/(s*(s+1)) This is a type 1 single pole system or integrating single pole system. Level control applications also fit into this category where the tank is the integraor. http://catalog.ebay.com/Digital-Control-System-Analysis-and-Design_ISBN-10_013309832X_ISBN-13_9780133098327-/48596/r.html?_fcls=1 So what do you specifically want to know?
Peter Nachtwey