Looking for a low cost MPC

I am responsible for the I&C on a small continuous chemical plant. We think that MPC can contribute to increased profitability, but our
budgets are really tight, so we are looking for a low cost MPC control package with an OPC interface to connect to our PLC's. We want good multivariable control software without paying a fortune. Can anybody help me with this please.

I think we have exactly what you are looking for. We have a low cost MPC package with an OPC interface. It comes without all the frills of other packages, but the code is very solid and if you are interested in a robust, field-proven, users-friendly multivariable MPC, with good constraints handling capabilities, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com