Medium / High pressure temperature sensor

I have a client that's looking for a thermocouple with IS transmitter or an RTD for a 13000 psi hydrogen application. We'd like it to fit a
3/8" autoclave medium pressure fitting. (Hope that's the right nomenclature). I'd also like to find another vendor for an absolute pressure sensor, besides GP:50.
Thanks in advance R. Blake
Sorry - forgot this part. Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. Thanks