Minor Loop Control questions

Dnia 24-04-2007 o 13:08:06 JCH napisa³(a):

(...)

What's it all to do with the Bo's question about Kv and inner loop? And what is PD^3, where is this terminology from? And where do you get process model with this all derivatives? You show us some theory while we are talking about something completely different. You should start new subject for what you are trying to show and please do it if you want discuss it.

Yes? Are you sure that calculating 3'rd derivative in 8bit MCU is what we are commonly do in practise??

Reply to
Mikolaj

"Mikolaj" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:op.trahf5o33r65ff@xmasnew...

Sorry, first I didn't recognize that it was homework. In real life I would have a solution for ... similar to I discussed with Peter's process transfer function.

A 3'rd derivative could be implemented easily with an industrial PC.

Examples

JCH

Dnia 24-04-2007 o 17:01:23 JCH napisa³(a):

(...)

Of course they can! Especially when build a satelite or something.

My second order controller will cost 1$, how much will cost your industrial PC? And mind that your PC not always will be usefull. So much for reality.

Reply to
Mikolaj

"Mikolaj" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:op.traoxjlf3r65ff@xmasnew...

If quality does not count make a good 2nd order least-square approximation with the data from 3rd order. Or just prove what happens if dropping the 3rd coefficient.

Example for dropping

Least-square approximation for 2nd order would be much better.

Reply to
JCH

What are you talking about this time? I have no idea how to talk to you to be understand. And once again, please, start new subject and tell me or us, what are you trying to show or say.

I give up, somebody, give me a hand, please. Maybe someone should talk to him in his language?

I remind you what we were we talking about in last post. I asked you where are 3rd order derivatives from, (how you get them from Bo's transfer function) not about 3rd order minimalization to 2nd order (there are far way better methods then LS, try to aproximate nonminimumphase object haha). So stop producing diagrams and start answering. And add white noise to your 'u' signal (whatever you are calculating there).

Reply to
Mikolaj