Process Simulator with I/O

Hi All, I'd like to test my application with a process simulatior. That is, I'd like to have my process simulated on one machine, that has I/O
connection with the actual control system. Can anyone please recommend such a product? Thanks a lot in advance, Omer.

It depends on your specific requirements; an option would be to buy a cheap PLC, connect it to a PC on the one end and then to your actual control system via your I/O on the other end. You can then write simulation software in the PC connected to the PLC.
Pieter Steenekamp