Looking for complete fixed-wing UAV simulation model

Hi all.
Does anyone know where I can find a nonlinear simulation model of a fixed-wing small (1-4 meter wingspan, 10-25 kg GTOW) UAV? I would like to
use the model for designing and testing control systems. Ideally, the model would contain the aerodynamic model, powerplant model, and actuator and sensor models.
Thanks in advance for any advice. Matt