Simulation Problem

I am having a Simulation rebuild error come up in my assembly but it does not show me where it is or what parts are affected this is what the error states.

( Simulation: This feature had an error in the last update. Edit definition on the feature to correct the problem.)

Thanks for the help Matt

Reply to
Matt Zimmerman

Hello Matt- It sounds like you have a component in the assembly that was edited or created in-context and now that reference is missing. Look at the feature manager tree and look to the right of each component and look for a symbol like this: ->? Open that part and look at all the relations in each sketch or feature until you find the missing relationship and either edit it or delete it. Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

Thanks for the reminder i did have a few parts that had ? after them and i fixed them but the error still came up i have not found a way to delete the simulation.

Reply to
Matt Zimmerman