Simulation error message - SW2004

Hello,
    I have an assembly in which upon rebuild, I get the error message:
"Simulation: This feature had an error in the last update. Edit
definition on the feature to correct the problem".
    I cannot find what is being referred to here. Yes, I did run a simulation at one point, but now I cannot seem to clear it. How can I find where this is, and delete it?
Thank you.
Mike Tripoli