Regarding EPCM Companies in India

Hi all..
I m working with an EPCM MNC( in India) and i want to change my
company....
as i m new in this field therefore i have a little knowledge regarding
diff EPCM MNCs working in India..i know only abt L&T and Bechtel n i
request u all to please tell some good EPCM companies so that i can
make my mine accordingly..please help me
Regards
vibs
Reply to
Vibs
IKY TEKW YATA BMPHNI WY TLAs M.
Reply to
jeff
hi Vibs,
try jacobs, SNC lavalin, Foster wheeler, Technip.
regards, Raj
Reply to
rajarajanpatel