Regarding EPCM Companies in India

Hi all.. I m working with an EPCM MNC( in India) and i want to change my company.... as i m new in this field therefore i have a little knowledge regarding diff EPCM MNCs working in India..i know only abt L&T and Bechtel n i request u all to please tell some good EPCM companies so that i can make my mine accordingly..please help me

Regards vibs

Reply to
Vibs

IKY TEKW YATA BMPHNI WY TLAs M.

Reply to
jeff

hi Vibs,

try jacobs, SNC lavalin, Foster wheeler, Technip.

regards, Raj

Reply to
rajarajanpatel