Regarding EPCM Companies in India

Hi all.. I m working with an EPCM MNC( in India) and i want to change my company.... as i m new in this field therefore i have a little knowledge regarding
diff EPCM MNCs working in India..i know only abt L&T and Bechtel n i request u all to please tell some good EPCM companies so that i can make my mine accordingly..please help me
Regards vibs
Vibs wrote:

IKY TEKW YATA BMPHNI WY TLAs M.
--
Jeff

hi Vibs,
try jacobs, SNC lavalin, Foster wheeler, Technip.
regards, Raj