Locksmiths needed in Gulfport

Because of Katrina, the shop I work for has a need for 2 field techs and an auto tech. We lost 3 members, because they chose to leave and not return. The business is booming and shows no signs of slowing down, what with the recovery and the future of rebuilding the Gulfport / Biloxi area.

Anyone interested in working with what I've found to be the best company I've ever worked for, please fax a resume to 228-864-9980 or call Donnie or Jason at 228-864-9295 between 9am and 4pm.

I lost eveyrthing to Katrina and have chosen to stay and work. The shop owners have opened their hearts and their home to me. I don't know of too many companies that would do the same.

Bill Gray Necaise Locksmith Service over 30 years loving my job.

Reply to
mr.bill