need extra work

Hello My name is Paul Yerbury and I am an architectural technician working for a firm of architects part time in the uk.

I am looking for some extra work creating 3d models as follows:

  • 3d models created in autocad or architectural desktop

  • models of any type of building exterior, interior or both

  • accurate models created from provided 2d working drawings

Fees dependant on project size & complexity. Sample model on request.

I look forward to hearing from you

regards Paul :-)

Reply to
paul yerbury