need extra work

Hello My name is Paul Yerbury and I am an architectural technician working for a firm of architects part time in the uk.
I am looking for some extra work creating 3d models as follows:
* 3d models created in autocad or architectural desktop
* models of any type of building exterior, interior or both
* accurate models created from provided 2d working drawings
Fees dependant on project size & complexity. Sample model on request.
I look forward to hearing from you
regards Paul :-)