Mold Machine shop work needed

Need someone willing to machine 20 cavity's
in 2 plates for a total of 40 Will be a half cirlce radius in each plate for
a total of 1.0625. Needs to be .001 tolerance. Plates will be 7000 Aluminum
that I will supply. .750 x 6 x 6. This will be a 1.0625 ball mold and
locating is very important. Need as small a seem as possible. The 2 halves
need to be pin located with a .125 hole extending to the top plate of each
of the 20 radius cuts in the mold as a pour gate. The bottom plate will
have a #55 drill hole .150 deep in the bottom of each hole. No polishing
needed just a decent finish cut. Would probably need to have a ball mill
made. Can't find any in 1/ 1/16. Anyone intersted please email with quote.
Reply to
Tom
Alway handy for "shoppers" & "sellers" to mention their location.
Reply to
Brian Lawson

nobody
What can you pour through a 1/8 hole with no venting?
Reply to
N Morrison
Greathorn had written this in response to
: We are willing to look at this please Email me contact information to send Quote Do you have a model or drawing you can send me? I have some open machine time could turn around for you. John //. ------------------------------------- Tom wrote:
Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - rec.crafts.metalworking - 170914 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Reply to
Greathorn
Greathorn had written this in response to
: We are willing to look at this please Email me contact information to send Quote Do you have a model or drawing you can send me? I have some open machine time could turn around for you. John //. ------------------------------------- Tom wrote:
Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - rec.crafts.metalworking - 170914 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Reply to
Greathorn
That's my secret.
What can you pour through a 1/8 hole with no venting?
Reply to
Tom
I was thinking bullet mold but your design seems to have more than one row. Kinda curious what this is for.
Wes
I don't know if you have found someone to quote this job or not, if not then I would be interested in quoting it. If you have already given the job toanother company, please keep me in mind for any other job quotes you have.
Thanks, JMK Tool & Machine
Reply to
jmktool&machine