Help needed for Katrina Locksmiths

I was asked by James Scott, field rep for IDN-Acme to post this here, If there is anyone who could post this at Clearstar, and any other forums, it would be mucho appreciated!

Copy of Email:

LOCKSMITHS NEED YOUR HELP

We have locksmiths that need our help. Scott Allen, the owner of City Lock Shop in Pascagoula, MS, and Mike Anderson, the owner of Hancock Lock in Gulfport, MS. have been devastated by Hurricane Katrina.

Scott's home, locksmith shop, and locksmith van was flooded by salty surge waters. Everything is ruined. His insurance companies won't help because it was a flood and he doesn't have flood insurance. He has a wife and young daughter to support and at this time doesn't know what to do.

Mike Anderson and his son Mike Jr. also need our help. Their homes, locksmith shop, and one of their vans were completely destroyed by this horrible storm. Everything is gone. Their town is gone. I just pray they can keep their hope because that is all they have left.

Scott and Mike need our help to rebuild their life. They need money for furniture and appliances for their homes. They need money to repair or replace their vans and locksmith shops. They need money to replace their tools and inventory so they can start making an honest living again. Scott and Mike are down on their luck but we can change that. With a little help from a lot of locksmiths we can change Mike and Scott's life. They are desperate. We have to help our fellow locksmiths in need. We have to give them hope. Please help us raise money for these honest hardworking locksmiths. Donate as much as you can as soon as you can. Please make your checks out to Scott Allen or Mike Anderson and send to your locksmith association president. Thank you for giving these men HOPE!

Lou/Miss Locksmith president Bill Cooper Coopbil1 @ aol.com

601-946-5468

Alabama President Lee Schofield

TOOL- TN Locksmith President Steven Mooney

351 Highway 45 West Humboldt, TN. 38343 smooney @ click1.net 731-784-7839

IDN-Acme James Scott

1511 Twin Oaks Drive Clinton, MS. 39056 jscott @ idnacme.com 601-573-6234

Thank you for all your help,

James Scott

end

If someone can get me the info for Lee Schofield it would be appreciated.

Reply to
Keyman55

Are these guys going to stay along the coast or relocate?

I still am looking to assist someone short-term with housing and Locksmith work in Kansas City

Reply to
arrowlockservice

I saw first hand the damage to Hancock. I lived a block away. There was only a slab left where once a shop stood. One of their trucks was a block away and looked like it lost in a demoderby. I wish them luck in rebuilding. My boss has been referring the work we could not cover to them in hopes it will help. The pictures you see on the news is nothing compared to standing in the middle of it and seeing nothing but mass destruction for as far as you can see. Mr.bill

Reply to
mr.bill