Medeco GLD

If anyone has any information on this as to depth and spacing or which system this is I would greatly appreciate any info you can give on this.Specifically if ilco is going to start selling these blanks and if the HPC 1200CMB will be able to cut these keys. Thanks in advance John Middleman,CRL.

Reply to
pickproof

The patent is typically 19 years on Medeco stuff, so I'd expect to see the blanks in the year 2027, cause they will wait to see if there is market demand.

I'd expect a HPC code cutter would cut them, if you have the swivelling cutter, (or the swivel vise) and the Medeco wheel. Framon II should be able to cut them, also.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon