Caterpillar Depth & Spacing

I am trying to originate factory cut keys for my customer but I am unable to locate depth & spacing information for these keys. I would appreciate any help regarding these specs. These keys are used in Caterpillars heavy equipment and the locks in all of the different pieces of equipment are keyed alike (the keys are interchangeable between excavator or dozer).The keyblank is an ILCO 1560 and I am using an ITL 950 for cutting. Thanks in advance, Stephen Owner Safe & Secure Lock & Key Canada

Reply to
keyman18

Found nothing in Instacode or Genericode, but if you have the correct blank, and they are all K/A then just impression the lock, then mike it out to get your measurements. I had to do a Case Bobcat a while back, and their all K/A. Very easy to impression, took less time to make a key than it's taken me to write this reply. Failing that, call C.A.T. Cheers.

Reply to
Steve Paris

but I am unable to

appreciate any

the locks in all of

keys are

is an ILCO 1560 and

Genericode Steve ( F7 search by keyblank)

Depths

1= 323 2= 303 3= 283 , 4= 263 Spacing 1= 140 2= 185 3= 235 4= 305 5= 355 6= 425 7= 475 8= 545
Reply to
"Keyman