UAV + Autopilot

Anyone working on UAV's with Autopilot? I'm located in Calgary, Alberta and i'm looking for other Albertans.

Reply to
phantomtib

Not me, but there's a nice looking article in this month's issue of "Make".

AFAIK a UAV isn't kosher with the AMA (they're skittish after 9-11), but (a) you're in Canada, and (b) maybe you don't care.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

UAV's are not kosher with lots of regulatory folks.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Esp. Those with funny looking rails under the wings.

"UAV's are not kosher with lots of regulatory folks."

"Six_O'Clock_High" >

Reply to
Chuck