Modeling a DC motor in p-spice.

Anybody know of a model for a DC motor 1/20 hp, 40 volts that I can use in p-spice.

Reply to
Cosmo

I figured it out. There is a laplace icon where you can input the parameters of the motor! Now back to designing my first P.I.D. controller!

Reply to
Cosmo

The load that you put on the motor makes a big difference in its terminal behavior, particularly if you are driving it in current.

But if you're just playing with simulating a PID controller just about any old thing will do.

See my article at

if you're interested.

Reply to
Tim Wescott