Modeling a DC motor in p-spice.

Anybody know of a model for a DC motor 1/20 hp, 40 volts that I can use in p-spice.

I figured it out. There is a laplace icon where you can input the parameters of the motor! Now back to designing my first P.I.D. controller!
Cosmo wrote:

The load that you put on the motor makes a big difference in its terminal behavior, particularly if you are driving it in current.
But if you're just playing with simulating a PID controller just about any old thing will do.
See my article at http://www.wescottdesign.com/articles/pidwophd.html if you're interested.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services