Peter! You're Famous!

Our very own Peter Nachtwey appears in the October 2006 issue of "IEEE Control Systems Magazine". His interview runs from page 27 to 29.
Very interesting. If I ever end up building something that doesn't either have to be itty bitty or round I'll use his stuff (but I'd already decided that).
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services