modelling a feedback connection + noise ?

control toolbox: modelling a feedback connection + noise ?
Hello...
How can I model the following feedback connection + noise signal in
matlab?
ZOOM n | | \:/ ------- y | \+/ | -----------------------> |+ o |------> yn | / \ | ------- | | \:/ yn If the noise signal $n$ does not exist, the MATLAB command is
SYS = FEEDBACK(SYS1,SYS2,FEEDIN,FEEDOUT,SIGN) However, how can I model this additional noise input? I have tried and tried, but I have been not able... Thanks a lot, Diego... P.S. If you need a clearer drawing, please mail me ( snipped-for-privacy@lycos.co.uk) and I will send you a pretty block drawing.
Use Simulink. In Matlab I think you don't need to model the input if the systems are linear. HTH debraj.