P controller

Hai... I have a question about the algorithm of P controller. I tried to make the algorithm using C++ but failed. I dont know how to create a code for Desire Variable/Desire Value, to determine the feedback signal as an input to controller/Present Value, to monitor the rate of error, and also to monitor the characteristic of the system while using a single element of P controller.

I need help and very thankful someone could tell how to start with the algorithm.

Thank You.

Agus.

Reply to
hinagata96

You seem to know how do do most of it. What part created difficulty? What did you try that didn't work?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Avins

Why not use Matlab?

This will take less than 10 lines of code (ok may be 11 lines) in Matlab to do.

Nasser

Reply to
Nasser Abbasi