Profibus

hi everybody iam new member!!! who can help me? about profibus protocol? exact 485? thanks I am working with step7 and wincc anybody else here? i have som questions. in redundancy with plc s7300 on mpi and mix with cps and mix with rtu in network configuration and different betwin .... and some questions in telemetry??? more thanks !!! ff

Reply to
ff