Profibus Configuration

Does anyone know of a Windows based package for configuring a Profibus or ASi network. I am doing product testing and must change network configurations and protocol
changes several times a day. Presently using a SLC 5/03 with STi cards. Just looking for something a little more user friendly. Other protocols I use are DevicNet, AB RIO & CanOpen.
Thanks for any information. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Is this the kind of thing you are looking for?
http://www.beckhoff.com/english/twincat/default.htm
There is a 30-day evaluation version available.
You would need some PCI fieldbus cards as well though...