Solenoid Valve

I'm looking for a 3 way SST diaphragm solenoid valve. I want it to be direct acting with a 24 VDC coil. I'd also like it to have positive
position feedback that a PLC could interpret. I want to use this valve to shut off the upstream hydrogen fuel supply and vent the downstream pressure caused by the supply of resident hydrogen gas.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks for your help.
snipped-for-privacy@mmm.com wrote:

There was a whole lotta links if you put your requirements into Google. Not all the types illustrated had direct electrical operation but in the world of valves that is not usually too much of a problem.
Find the type of valve you need and then see about adding the sensing and electrical actuation parts.
I deal with a large number of vacuum valves which are usually air operated. I sometimes manage to get a word into the purchasing of these to get a manufacturer fitted pilot solenoid and position sensing switches. Sometimes I am unlucky and have to add these on later.
All the manufacturers I have dealt with will usually oblige by fitting any electrical accessory you desire on their valves.
Paul E. Bennett...............<email://Paul snipped-for-privacy@topmail.co.uk>

Hi Paul
Thanks for your response.
I think the biggest issue I have is that corporate standards require me to use a Stainless Steel diaphragm because of the hydrogen fuel. I can find two way valves that are air actuated with SST diaphragm. Finding a 3 way solendoid actuated is a lot harder.
Don

Call up a likely vendor and ask. They may be able to put one together for you. They just may not have had a call for it before.
There is nothing like a hungry manufacturer to meet your odd needs.
Michael