Solution needed for the error - "Autostart not possible"

Hi all,
I am quiet new to wincc and step7. In our organisation, i have installed a wincc project in a desktop computer. After finishing the
installation, whenever i am trying to activate, the project got activated nicely. But when i have added it to "Autostart & activate", the project couldnt be activated. And it was ended up with an error message "Autostart not possible".
If anyone can give some guidance, it will be useful.
Thanks in advance
Regards, Muthuraman