toggle switch

Dear All
I wan use the toggle switch in ladder logic. if anyone can tell me logic that how can i built the logic for toggle switch with one contact
in put thanks
Thanks

You get an AND function by putting switches in series and defining the input TRUE = switch ON.
You get an OR function by putting switches in parallel and defining the input TRUE = switch ON.
You can build a NAND if all the ON conditions are determined by the input FALSE = switch ON. Similarly, a NOR if all the ON conditions are determined by the input FALSE = switch ON.
From this, you can achieve any logic truth table - less things like timing, delays, etc.
Fred