Varian Calibrated Leak (Helium)

Hi guys,
I recently purchased Varian Calibrated Leak as part of a warehouse sale from Lockheed Martin's Shuttle Program.
I understand it may be useful in mass-spec as well as other applications
I have been researching the best way to sell this item (Ebay does not seem like the right place) and thought perhaps someone who frequents this group might find some use for it. Here are the details:
Varian part#        F8473301 GAS             Helium (He) Leak Rate         1.3x10-7 STD. C.C./SEC Temp.            23.7 degrees C serial #        EBAF4042
It has never been used and is still in its plastic carrying case (foam lined).
It has been stored in a climate controlled enviorment at Lockheed Martin and is in beautiful condition. (not even a fingerprint)
If anyone is interested please email me (remove STOPALLSPAM from my email address).
I can send jpeg images if requested.
I plan to post this message in a few different 'lab oriented' newsgroups so you may see it in more than one place.
    -thanks -         matt
snipped-for-privacy@datasync.com