java plc control

Hi,
I'm looking vor a slot PLC or softPC that can be completely programmed in Java. Any suggestions?
jim

I never heard of a PLC solution with java as primary language. However, some manufacturers have several possible CPU's that can be connected to their racks, not only PLC CPU's and motion CPU's but also PC CPU's. One example is Mitsubishi Electric Q Series, see eg http://www.mitsubishi-automation.de/produkt/produkte/plc05.html The Q-PC may of course be completely programmed in java or any other language. Your nearest Mitsubishi dealer can help you further, I suppose.
/Sven