Rockwell Security Server Configuration Help

I am not very familiar with the Rockwell line of software, as our PLC Programmers deal with most of it, so any help will be greatly appreciated. I need to build a Stand Alone Security Server with RSLinx (Lite Version 2.31), RSLogix 5 (Version 5.50), and RSLogix 500 (Version 5.50). The OS I am using is Windows 2000 SP3. I read the documentation that comes with the Security Server Software and followed any examples but it has not helped. I am able to get everything installed correctly but then after trying to configure different groups and permissions nothing works. Is there anything I need to know about order of installation, incompatible versions, setting up DCOM, setting up groups/user/permissions, etc. that maybe someone not familiar with Rockwell software may have overlooked. I checked Rockwell's site but found nothing except the same .pdf file that comes with the software. I would greatly appreciate any tips/tricks, documentation or explanation of issues that other's have run into. Thanks in advance

Reply to
Scott Massari