Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

STEP7 -> VAT hanging problem
Hi, has anybody faced the observation variables problem under VAT ? I have 2 PLC's connected over Ethernet, first PLC I can observe without hanging, second not ...after every hang I have to enforce...
6
6

SCADA with wireless transceivers....
Our supervisor was fascinated by the new Wireless transceivers and now we have two FreeWave transceivers with an assumption of implying peer-to-peer messaging over DF1. We are using two ControlLogix...
7
7

VIPA's PLC
Hi, has anybody tested PLC of VIPA company ? how about stability ...?
1
1

Description of H&B Contronic-2 & 3 components
Hello there! This is Ed. Is there anyone that can help me with finding the descriptions of several Hartman & Braun Contronic-2 & 3 components? So far not much found, searched till I dropped. (For...
1
1

How to get into embedded systems + PLC books?
Hello. I'm a software developer, but higher up the 'rung', doing mostly applications that work directly with commercial databases. I want to get into embedded systems programming, and I'm wondering...
6
6

Level measuring
Hello list, we are looking for a solution for measuring the amount of potatoes in a bin filled with water (analog measuring). All potatoes are below the water surface. The water level in the bin will...
12
12

PLC real value calculations
Hi, We're looking for a concise reference on how real value calcs such as arithmetic operations and integration are programmed on the AB PLC5. We've been through google and the websites, too much...
9
9

How do you control pump speed from output pressure
We have a community water scheme consisting of a three phase submersible pump which tranfers water into members storage tanks over tanks have ball type float valves which control the inflow to the...
19
19

Anyone familiar with Mitsubishi FX PLC
I find myself in a predicament with which I could really use some help. Years ago I installed an elevator with a variable-frequency drive managed by a Mitsubishi FX series PLC which I programmed with...
14
14

Stability of a Matrix
Suppose I have an n x n matrix A = [ 0 1 0 ... 0 ] [ 0 0 1 ... 0 ] [ 0 0 0 ... 0 ] [ ... ... ... ... ... ] [ 0 0 0 0 1 ] [ x_1 x_2 x_3 ... x_n ] i.e., a companion matrix where each of the elements of...

Siemens Controls House or SCL Programmer Near Charleston,SC
We need either an independent Siemens SCL programmer or Siemens Integrator in or near Charleston, SC for a medium-size job. We intend to deliver a machine with a program written in LAD and you can...

UPDATE: Download FE-Sizer Version 3.0 - Latest Release 3.27
Do you perform, maintain, or review/check orifice calculations for your production plant's orifice flow meters or for process plant instrumentation design engineering for your engineering firm? Then...

Citect
Need to store Citect alarms, trends and tag values to SQL Server? Free demo version at , running for a whole week!
1
1

Topics in Process control
Hello All, I am chemical engineer doing my masters in process control. I have plenty of time in college and wish to learn various topics in process control. During my course in process control i have...
8
8

Suitable controller for electrical drive
I want to make a feedback control on an electrical drive on a model car. Unfortunately, the drive and gearbox have a rather large latency, so finding a suitable control function is tricky. Furthermore...
6
6