VIPA's PLC

Hi, has anybody tested PLC of VIPA company ? how about stability ...?

Good question. I'm sure they are probably quite okay but to date I have not found a client willing to take the risk..
Until they buy some market share, the only thing I can Vipa being good for is in helping Siemens to drop their prices for the real thing.
Cameron:-)