Honeywell PKS configuration Manuals

Hi group,
I am a controls engineer from Canada. I have been configuring various brands of DCS, PLC and SCADA including FOXBORO I/A, A-B, Yokogawa.....
since last 12 years. I always dreamt to learn about Honeywell PKS and its configuration. Can anyone help me with downloadable manuals which I can go through? I might need to assist in configuring PKS in near future. At present my company is not a customer of honeywell so I cant register to their site to download these. Nor I have any other resource to get these.
Please mail me the links at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Thanks in Advance.
Why don't you locate a rep for the product, call them and tell them the truth, you've been professionally practicing in the domain for x years. Your company isn't currently using their product, but you've heard some great things and would appreciate the opportunity to review their literature because you believe you'll have an opportunity shortly to apply their product.
If the materials are downloadable *anywhere*, they'd only be so with the expressed agreement of the manufacturer. Any other source of the documentation would represent a clear violation of their Copyright or Proprietary Information restrictions.
In other words, don't use someone else's upload of content. Go the legit way. Be upfront. Be successful. ;)