Honeywell PHD Installation?..

Hi,

I am having nothing but problems trying to get PHD R200 installed. Honeywell doesnt provide any documents for me so I am somewhat lost on the procedure to get this thing running. I have Oracle 8i as the tag/security database. there is a UNF_DB folder that comes with some SQL scripts to build the database but I dont know if it works correctly.

Also, I am pretty sure I need to make some kind of a system DSN for my client tools to work (TPI Desktop, ModTag, etc)

If anyone can provide me with some details on how to get this going I would be very grateful as I have spent 2 days now with not much luck.

Thanks,

Please send any responses to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Jason