explanation

I have a problem on my digital KND CNC lathe K1000Ti -A, who displays an alarme "over- travell " I tried to ignore this alarm at startup with " CAN / EOB " but no
result is given. the registered alrmes are : 1- "HOLD NO READY !" at startup then turns off . 2- " ALARM NO READY !" flashes on the display . 3-" 009" . alarm . pending a well defined explanation , receive our best greeting. result is given.