Table of RPM for drill size

Is there a url around of a nice table of rpm for each drill size for the various material.
Each time I need to use the vertical drill I figure it out, but it would
be handy to final attack such a table to save time each job.
news16 wrote:

Try news:rec.crafts.metalworking
This is basically a dead group.

If you have a multi speed belt driven drill press you might find a table printed on the inside of the belt cover. Two of my drill presses have such charts.