Drill size conversion table

Many years ago MRJ produced a table of conversion sizes between Metric, Imperial, BA and drill number. Unfortunately I have lost mine
along the way. does anybody know of a web site with a simillar table?
RichC

Google will know, just do a search for 'drill sizes' Keith
Make friends in the hobby. Visit <http://www.grovenor.dsl.pipex.com/ Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.
Tried that before putting a post on here :)
Didn't really find what Iwas looking for :(
On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:14:55 +0100, Keith Norgrove

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:36:39 +0000, Rich wrote:

For the price of a pint or so you can get Zeus Data Chart and Precision Tables from any Model Engineering shop. Pocket-sized and indispensable.
Ken.
this sounds like just the thing I am after. I will look out for set. On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:46:15 +0000, "Ken Parkes"

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:45:48 +0000, Rich wrote:

Just seen this posted on model engineering site.
    New Zeus tables at        http://www.ProBowlUK.co.uk/ws_Zeus_2.htm
A follow up says the new set is inferior to the old....was ever thus.
Ken.

try this one:
http://www.ndrr.com/rmr_faq/Tools_and_Cheap_Things/Drill-Sizes.htm
Donald