0 to go.

I'll be obtaining an 0 gauge Q1 0-6-0 and a G6 0-6-0T later this week, part of a bulk buy. My layout is based on the WR during the 1950/60's period and both the above locos have Southern lettering and numbering so even after respraying and weathering, they won't really fit in. Is there anyone on this group who has similar wheel arrangement 0 gauge WR locos for exchange? Both engines run well and are offered for exchange only, not sale.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Miller