stolen 2mm scale locos alert

I've been notified of two stolen 2mm scale locos, if anyone gets offered them, or spots them on the s/hand market, please report information to either the police or the owners; Devon Railway Centre. I guess someone thinks they are N gauge and may try to sell them as such.

1) Scratchbuilt J15 0-6-0. Plain black livery, no running numbers. Tenshodo (open framed 5-pole) motor in tender driving locomotive. Fairly robustly contructed chassis (by 2mm standards).

2) Farish J94, with the Farish wheels re-profiled to 2mm standards.

Both taken from the Luton Hoo layout which is on display in the Devon Railway Centre.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe