Stolen Airplane

Kalamazoo, Michigan:

Saturday night July 26th Andrew had his Chipmunk and Hitec Eclips 7 Radio stolen from our garage. Along with that the thieves also took a Traxas 4tec r/c car radio and starting equipment. These items were in my shop area where I keep my Street Rod. Nothing else was touched as far as my car, tools, and parts. The garage was locked and we are wondering how they got in. A police report as been made and all the hobby shops have been contacted. We feel that who ever stole these items had a plan as they new where everything was for a quick in and out. If anybody is approached to purchase this R/C gear please turn it in to the Portage Police. Thank You.

Rick & Andrew Gideon snipped-for-privacy@juno.com

Reply to
Walter Senour

Keep your eye on ebay, they may try to sell the stuff there...

Reply to
Mike