Stolen Airplane

Kalamazoo, Michigan:
Saturday night July 26th Andrew had his Chipmunk and Hitec Eclips 7
Radio stolen from our garage.
Along with that the thieves also took a Traxas 4tec r/c car radio and
starting equipment. These items were in my shop area where I keep my
Street Rod. Nothing else was touched as far as my car, tools, and parts.
The garage was locked and we are wondering how they got in. A police
report as been made and all the hobby shops have been contacted. We feel
that who ever stole these items had a plan as they new where everything
was for a quick in and out. If anybody is approached to purchase this R/C
gear please turn it in to the Portage Police.
Thank You.
Rick & Andrew Gideon snipped-for-privacy@juno.com
Reply to
Walter Senour
Keep your eye on ebay, they may try to sell the stuff there...
Reply to
Mike