Stolen Aircraft - Leeds UK

Hello,

I wonder if you could ask about or post up notice that last night my garage was broken into and my aircraft was stolen.

It is a 80" Frisch Modelbaum, 1/3 scale Sukhoi SU26, with a King 70cc 2 stroke engine, custom in cowl exhaust.

Fus & wings are White with mainly red & some blue markings fitted with

23x10" prop. (The belly plate access hatch will now be missing. Found on garage floor)

If anyone has been offered the aircraft could you please let me or west yorkshire police in Leeds know (0845-6060606).

Also if this is not found, do you know where I can get a quote for a replacement.

Many Thanks

Mark Barron

reply address as above or snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com or snipped-for-privacy@herriots.co.uk

Reply to