Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

Check out

Randy

Randy Brown Team Airtronics Maac 45752 IMAC 1814

Randy Brown

What makes this forum different from or better than RCGroups.com and RCUniverse.com?

Reply to
Normen Strobel

Well its not overcrowded. :-)

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

format looks real familiar...

Reply to
SKYLANE42

Its using the same software, but is not in any way associated with either RC Universe or RCAirport and doesn't plan to be. Also, it will be strictly focusing on RC planes and helicopters, no cars or boats.

Kevin Morris Torqueroll.com

Reply to
Kevin Morris

This is just a temporary setting while we redesign the front page. Sorry for the inconvenience

Kevin Morris TorqueRoll.com

Reply to
Kevin Morris

None of the above are even close to the world's best forum, R.M.R.A.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Do you mean the Romanian Mint Rubbing Association?

Normen Strobel

Whoever copied in all the forums from RCU left out "extreme speed prop planes" under the airplanes section. HTH

Just my two cents here, but if you want long term success, you need to do something that RCU isn't. Maybe you are and I missed it. Give me a reason to visit it, rather than going to RCU. Or, more correctly, in addition to RCU. I'd love another source of info and entertainment. I'm not trying to be ugly here, but give me something new that I don't already have. Just looked like RCU-lite to me at first glance.

Reply to
John Alt