Check out the new SPAD site

Not too many Spad fans here I know, but anyway...I've revamped Spadtothebone a bit to give it more modern navigation and appearance, or at least I hope. It still isn't quite done and has a few issues to iron out, but you can see it in it's temporary home at

I'll be uploading it to it's permanent home in a few days.

Reply to
Frank Costa

Spadtothebone

Reply to
MK

You sure? I've had a few dozen people check it out, and I've tested it on 4 or 5 different comps myself.

Reply to
Frank Costa

I have always liked the Spadtothebone website. Since I do our club's little website I understand how much time and effort it takes. I appreciate what you have done. Thanks, Charlie

Spadtothebone

Reply to
Charlie H.

Your welcome! :)

Reply to
Frank

Very nice job. Thanks.

I always have at least one SPAD ready to fly in my hangar. I have a soft spot for them as I taught myself to fly using a SPAD Dominator and a Zagi.

Good flying, Bob Scott

Reply to
Bob

Looks great, Frank!