Check out the new SPAD site

Not too many Spad fans here I know, but anyway...I've revamped Spadtothebone
a bit to give it more modern navigation and appearance, or at least I hope.
It still isn't quite done and has a few issues to iron out, but you can see
it in it's temporary home at
I'll be uploading it to
it's permanent home in a few days.
Reply to
Frank Costa
Wouldn't go. mk
Spadtothebone
Reply to
MK
You sure? I've had a few dozen people check it out, and I've tested it on 4 or 5 different comps myself.
Reply to
Frank Costa
I have always liked the Spadtothebone website. Since I do our club's little website I understand how much time and effort it takes. I appreciate what you have done. Thanks, Charlie
Spadtothebone
Reply to
Charlie H.
Your welcome! :)
Reply to
Frank
Very nice job. Thanks.
I always have at least one SPAD ready to fly in my hangar. I have a soft spot for them as I taught myself to fly using a SPAD Dominator and a Zagi.
Good flying, Bob Scott
Reply to
Bob
Looks great, Frank!