With a new child on the way...

We think we have found the perfect product to maintain peace and harmony in the household.
Behold:
http://www.babycage.net/index.php

--
Tweak

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 08:51:03 -0500, Tweak

LOL! Electric confinement solutions...
"We administer a firm electronic correction"...
<vbg>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

Now THAT is classic!!!
"Now we never have to baby sit our daughter's child"
Tweak wrote:

Tweak wrote:

I wonder, do You suppose these could be used with dogs, also?
Dave Grayvis wrote:

That would be cruel and inhumane!!! How dare you!!!
David Erbas-White
says...

Yeah...where are you going to keep the kiddies?
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

Ther's allways that old refrigerator in the backyard. :) :)
Dave Grayvis wrote:

You guys are humorously perverse!!! :) :)
Kurt wrote:

Hey, kids love boxes to play in.
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:28:51 GMT, Dave Grayvis

Yeah, check it out!
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/5156248/detail.html
<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

Hey,
I know this thread is a satirical joke and that one site is funny but we're normal. (I think most of us are?) That story is sad as it looks like they were taking advantage for the money. Kurt Savegnago
OMG, THIS THREAD IS ALMOST AS FUNNY AS WHEN THOSE KIDS GOT LOCKED IN THE CAR TRUNK AND DIED!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(p.s.... that's called "sarcasm", for you congenitally stupid morons out there who might have actually thought I was serious)

As an addendum to what I've already posted...
I know two families that care for foster kids, and I can say, at least for the families I know, they're most definitely not in it for the money.
To put it bluntly, the kids they take care of are seriously impared usually physically, mentally, and socially, and usually all three combined. Major whackjobs. So, even though the stories from the media may seem draconian, I'm not so sure the methods employed are out of line.
It is sad, and I really didn't mean to make light of it. It takes a *really* special kind of person to be able to deal with kids like this on a 24/7/365 basis.
And the saddest part about it is that the kids, really, are blameless.
Their (purported) "parents" need to toe the line on this one... not that that will happen...
Again, FWIW...
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

The reality is that there are some kids in the foster care system who have SERIOUS issues and who are a danger to themselves and the families that care for them.
One the other end there are also some wonderful kids in the foster care system who truly thrive in the households they're placed in.
The problem is when you get a foster kid, you don't know which kind you're getting, or possibly someone in between.
I know some folks who've had foster kids. One considers them her parents. Another has been a major disruption that they have to have removed from their house. The rest have been somewhere in between.
As Tod says, it takes truly special people to take care of these kids.
-Kevin