Jonesy fraud - action at last

To all those defrauded by Jonesy (a/k/a Jeff Jones of Traverse City, Michigan):
I have been contacted by the United States Postal Inspection Service,
which is now beginning a formal investigation. Hooray for the good guys! If you are a victim, please send me an email so that I can put you in contact with the inspector who contacted me. I asked her about this, and she said it was o.k. for me to find as many victims as possible and and give them her contact information.
My email address: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
My name: Jim Parker
I see that Google truncated my email address for my own protection, so let me try again: rekrapmij at yahoo period com
I've heard from six people so far. If you're a victim and haven't contacted me, please do so now.
The word from the Postal Inspector is that Jonesy may not be eligible for jail time, but he is subject to a very large fine plus refunds to everyone. Wouldn't that be great? Jonesy, can you feel it coming, you crook? Are you going to add it to your "I'm an elementary school teacher, so come romance me" Yahoo Personals ad?
Jim Parker