Goldbert Ultimate Manual - PDF

I have lost the second manual (General Information Booklet) that came with
my Goldberg Ultimate biplane kit.
Does anyone have a PDF copy of this booklet they could email to me?
Thanks a bunch
RM
Reply to
Armstrong/Myhara
If you have not resolved this yet, I believe that I have the General Information Booklet for the CG Ultimate at home. I would rather not take the time to scan it in, but I don't mind mailing it to you. If you are interested, drop me a back channel email with an address, and I will send it to you.
Bryce
Armstr>I have lost the second manual (General Information Booklet) that came with
Reply to
Bryce Himebaugh,LH430B,812-855-6984,812-323-8292