Goldbert Ultimate Manual - PDF

I have lost the second manual (General Information Booklet) that came with my Goldberg Ultimate biplane kit. Does anyone have a PDF copy of this booklet they could email to me? Thanks a bunch RM

Reply to
Armstrong/Myhara

If you have not resolved this yet, I believe that I have the General Information Booklet for the CG Ultimate at home. I would rather not take the time to scan it in, but I don't mind mailing it to you. If you are interested, drop me a back channel email with an address, and I will send it to you.

Bryce

Armstr>I have lost the second manual (General Information Booklet) that came with

Reply to
Bryce Himebaugh,LH430B,812-855-6984,812-323-8292