Stolen Transmitter

Just been told by a club mate that his transmitter has been stolen out of his car. If anybody gets offered this be aware it is stolen and I'd be grateful if you would let me know.

Futaba Field Force 9 Model Number 9CP-PCM35 Serial number: 457807

Many thanks all.

David.

Reply to
David Wolper

Hi all,

Just realised that this got posted to the American group. This units was stolen in the UK so I don't think that you need to be concerned. Not unless there is a clandestine trade in transmitters across the pond (yeah right)

David.

Reply to
David Wolper